Scroll Top

Standard Policies

(Decree-Law n º 39/2008 of 7 March)

These rules apply to all owners and customers of Lakeside Country Club

. Check-in is from 15:30
. Upon arrival it is obligatory to provide a Credit Card for any eventual costs
. Checkout is done until 11h30. If baggage remains in the rental unit after this time Lakeside Country Club will charge an extra night of accommodation
. Confirmation of reservation is subject to a deposit of 40% and the remaining 60% will be paid on arrival
. The cost of cancellations with less than 7 days notice before arrival is equal to the value of the deposit (40%)
. Early departures and no-shows are not entitled to reimbursement
. Access to service areas are closed to all customers
. Smoking is prohibited in any enclosed area of Lakeside Country Club
. Pets are allowed on request at Lakeside Country Club
. It is forbidden to feed birds or other animals
. It is not permitted to reserve sunbeds at the pools or change their location
. It is prohibited to make noise or practice any act that disturbs the peace and quiet of other customers
. Any acts of vandalism or violence will not be tolerated at Lakeside Country Club. When detected, those responsible will be expelled and accountable by law enforcement authorities
. Lakeside Country Club will only be liable for the goods deposited into the custody of the reception
. Any loss or damage will be charged immediately and directly to the customer
. It is mandatory to comply with the rules posted in each common area
. The cleaning of the apartments is every 2 days and does not include the laundering of clients personal clothing
. Children are defined as people between 2 and 12 years of age
. Prices shown are subject to change without notice

GuestCentric - Hotel website & booking technology
VeriSign Secured, McAfee Secure, W3C CSS compliant